ACT Commodities Group B.V. zoekt een
Global HR Director
Are you looking for a Global HR role with a highly educated, fast-paced scale-up in Amsterdam?
Do you love entrepreneurial success and do you have experience in leading a large HR team across the globe?
Our client ACT's mission is to enable a sustainable economy.
As market leaders in emissions, renewable fuels, renewable energies, and energy efficiency markets, they empower their clients to accomplish climate action goals with their extensive and growing product and service portfolio.
They excel at what they do. But unlike others, their success is not just the result of hard work and professional expertise: they apply a unique people-centric approach to their way of doing business.
Do you want to help shape the organization of tomorrow?As Global HR Director you have the following responsibilities:
- Motivate, manage and further professionalize the HR team and processes;
- facilitate further growth of the organization through implementation of HR tools, process improvements and policies;
- HR sparring partner and member of the Global Leadership Team;
- work closely together with the Global Recruitment Director (your peer), the CHRO and senior management;
- initiate new ideas, projects and improvements, such as D&I, leadership programs, HR system, and C&B;
- further integrate one way of working for all local operating companies and make them futureproof;
- visibility throughout the entire organization, including travelling to the other office locations on a regular basis.
As Global HR Director you report to the CHRO.You will take up the challenge at ACT
ACT is the leading global provider of market-based sustainability solutions. They are collaborative, innovative, and committed. With approximately 400 colleagues (over 40 nationalities), they have global presence and local reach (Amsterdam, Paris, New York, Shanghai and Singapore). Their teams comprise of industry pioneers, entrepreneurs and first movers in environmental markets. ACT chooses for an agile and international approach. The diverse and expert business development teams offer a comprehensive and worldwide product portfolio. They have created the broadest network in the market, and it’s growing every day.
As Global HR Director, you will manage the HR team, consisting of an HR Manager Europe (with a team of 5), HR BP APAC, HR BP USA and an L&D Specialist. You like to understand what the business is about and see the value of being present at the office and connecting with the business teams. Your energy, creativity, entrepreneurial mindset and strong communication skills, will add a lot to this environment.
Of course, you would also like to know what it’s like to work at ACT. We can best describe this as: team players, driven, committed, agile, fast-paced and pragmatic. ACT is located in Amsterdam (Strawinskylaan), near train station Amsterdam Zuid. Easy to be reached by public transportation and by car.
- Full-time position in an international, leading company with great opportunities;
- base salary of 100K to 130K, depending on experience;
- bonus and LTI;
- other secondary benefits, such as pension plan and 25 vacation days;
- passionate and highly motivated company, with social activities such as Friday afternoon drinks and a yearly company weekend.
- Masters degree and full time availability are both a must;
- broad HR knowledge and approximately 15 years experience in a managerial HR position in a highly educated and ambitious environment;
- international experience (also outside Europe);
- experience in similar-size fast-growing/scale-up companies and with an agile way of working;
- eagerness to understand the business in order to facilitate them most effectively;
- strategic vision, but also a pragmatic mindset as business opportunities are seized on a daily basis;
- excellent communication skills in English, preferably also in Dutch;
- outgoing, pro-active, energetic, motivator and a natural engager.
If your profile matches the job description, we welcome your cv along with a motivation. You can upload this via our website. Within 5 working days, you will receive an initial reaction.
Please note: only applicants that live in The Netherlands will be taken into consideration.
Our colleague Leonie Riksen takes the time to answer them via 06-24492188, or via mail on email@example.com
As a learning organization we are always curious about your feedback. If you have any feedback regarding this vacancy or for Rvdb as an organization, we would like to hear it. Diversity and Inclusion are also important matters to us, therefore tips and tops are very welcome!