SKIM zoekt een
Director Global HR
SKIM is a global insights agency helping companies thrive by understanding people’s decision-making. SKIM believes in continuously improving their solutions and expertise frameworks. But above all else, the company believes in a culture where smart, ambitious and genuine people support each other, follow their dreams, balance priorities in life and bring everyone’s unique skills together in a supportive global community.
Are you an HR professional who is seeking a healthy work life balance and do you have experience in an international company? Simultaneously contribute to the ongoing development of people and HR?
If yes, then apply for this challenging position and make a valuable contribution to SKIM and help the company grow further.
- Develop an inspirational and state-of-the-art HR vision for an international and people centric company;
- translate this vision into a project roadmap to bring HR to the next level;
- lead and strengthen the global HR team of 10 people, located in Rotterdam and New York;
- support the two global Managing Directors and the global leadership in the growth of SKIM, while maintaining SKIM’s personal, caring culture and values;
- professionalize and innovate current HR policies and benefits;
- expand the SKIM University with new learning journeys for all experts;
- responsible for all HR processes, procedures and compliancy with legislation & regulations.
As Director Global HR you will report to the Global Managing Director and participate in global Leadership meetings to define and contribute to strategic topics.You will take up this challenge at SKIM:
SKIM is a fast-growing marketing research consultancy with offices in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. For over 40 years, they have been trusted partners to the world's largest CPG, technology and healthcare brands. SKIM specializes in modeling and understanding people's decision making in the areas of net revenue management, brand communications and new product development. In their vision, a combination of methodological robustness, marketing domain expertise and understanding the client's business is the key to building lasting strategic partnerships with their clients.
As Director Global HR, you will lead a team of ten colleagues (including HR Business Partnering, Recruitment, Operations and L&D). Your people focus, influencing skills, sensitivity, communication and connectivity skills, add a lot to this environment.
Surely you would like to know what it’s like to work at SKIM, which can be best described as: focused on development and growth, investing in people, knowledge intensive, open and ambitious.
Your workplace is easy to reach by public transport. From Rotterdam station it is just a few minutes walk.
- Challenging position (32 to 40 hours) within a growing, people-focused organization with plenty of room for personal input and growth;
- salary of 80K to 100K (with room for growth);
- employee benefits, such as profit sharing, pension plan and lots of room for development;
- working together in a pleasant and informal atmosphere with passionate, intelligent and supporting colleagues;
- sincere focus on a healthy work/life balance and flexible work (hybrid);
- regular team outings and events.
- Master’s degree;
- extensive work experience within HR of which at least three years as People Manager;
- experience in an international (matrix) environment and/or international background, eager to work with management across the globe;
- in-depth HR generalist with good understanding of what is needed in a growing company;
- strategic thinker, combined with a pragmatic approach to innovate and professionalize;
- capable of managing, influencing and involving various stakeholders;
- excellent communication skills in English;
- please note: it's a requirement to be living in The Netherlands.
If your profile matches the job description, then we welcome your CV along with a short motivation. You can upload this via the website. Within 5 working days you will receive an initial reaction.Any questions?
Our colleague Leonie Riksen (+31 6 24 49 21 88) will be happy to answer any questions.