Obela is looking for a
HR Manager Europe
- Partner with the GM (<) to develop & implement a strategic plan for HR to support Obela’s long-term vision. Potential expansion into other European countries will have important strategic focus in the next 5 years;
- create, implement and oversee the annual HR plan covering, performance management, employee engagement, talent and succession management, industrial relations, organisational development and operational HR. Ensure alignment with Sabra/Obela HQ;
- manage the recruitment & onboarding process and ensure the delivery of the right caliber, cultural fit and quantity of people to achieve short and long term goals;
- develop & deploy competitive compensation and reward strategies to attract, retain, develop and motivate employees while balancing budget constraints. In line with Sabra HQ;
- translate global Talent Management, Succession and Development processes to ensure the pipeline of talent is in place to deliver the strategy & business goals. Ensure to have an annual training place covering all organisation levels is in place and executed on time and within budget;
- champion Obela Values & help create an environment where individuals are treated with care, trust & openness and where the rules of engagement are clear and fair. Build a performance driven culture that is consistent with Obela Values and based on people taking accountability;
- coach, mentor, advise and develop peers, leaders and HR team members to support the right business decisions & actions. Be a true HR Business Partner and advisor to local, country and global (HR) leadership;
- ensure policies and procedures are compliant, constistant, fair and stimulate a progressive work environment. Ensure employee records, systems & reporting meet corporate and legal requirements. Communicate payroll changes timely and accurately to the Finance department. Be responsible for following the Collective Labor Agreement where applicable.
As HR Manager Europe you will report into the General Manager.You will take up the challenge at Obela
Obela (and Florentin’s) award-winning products offer consumers fresh new ways of eating and connecting and include a variety of flavors of hummus and a wide range of refrigerated dips and spreads.
Obela Florentin Fresh Dips & Spreads Western Europe is a joint venture partnership between two of the leading global food and beverage companies, PepsiCo and Strauss. Their purpose is to bring the diversity of the world to life through an array of fresh, healthy and wholesome dips and spreads. Their food offers an exciting discovery of worldly flavours, adapted to local cuisines and cultures, that inspires sharing and togetherness.
Obela has operating businesses in Central America, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Their Western European business is located in Mijdrecht (South of Amsterdam) where they manufacture and market their two brands Obela and Florentin – Organic Kitchen. In Mijdrecht there are about 65 employees (factory and HQ) and there is a sales & marketing unit based in Cologna of about 10 employees.
As HR Manager Europe, you lead a small cross-regional team of 2 HR Assistants and you ensure alignment with Sabra/Obela HQ in the US. Your hands-on mentality, drive for results, entrepreneurial mindset, persistence, flexibility and coaching skills, add a lot to this environment.
Of course you also like to know what it's like to work for Obela. We can best describe this as: dynamic, fast paced, growing, entrepreneurial and teamwork.The job offers more than just a challenge:
- Great opportunity to contribute to further professionalising the entrepreneurial environment of Obela;
- position for 32 to 40 hours a week;
- salary of max. 75K - 80K, based on full-time;
- bonus of 10%;
- secondary benefits, such as 26 vacation days, pension, and home-work travel allowance;
- opportunity to work from home (partly).
- Bachelor degree in HRM, business law or equivalent;
- at least 3-5 years of extensive and senior HR generalist experience within FMCG / manufacturing environments. Either currently in HR Manager position or Senior HR Business Partner ready to take the next step;
- work experience in an international fast-paced environment (scale-up) with change management and project management and fair understanding of business finance and goals;
- strong in both operational and strategical area and used to seamlessly switch between;
- excellent knowledge of labor law and data protection law (GDPR). Experience with working with a works council is preferred;
- fluent in Dutch and English, German is considered to be a plus.
If your profile matches the job description, then we welcome your CV along with a short motivation letter. You can upload this via the website. Within 5 working days you will receive an initial reaction.Any questions?
Our colleague Leonie Riksen takes the time to answer them via 06-24492188.
As a learning organization we are always curious about your feedback. If you have any feedback regarding this vacancy or for Rvdb as an organization, we would like to hear it. Diversity and Inclusion are also important matters to us, therefore tips and tops are very welcome!