Mediq B.V. is looking for a
Compensation and Benefits Leader Europe
Mediq is a leading player in healthcare with operations in the Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, Switzerland, Belgium, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Their story is not just about themselves. It is mainly about the millions of people who deserve the opportunity to get the most out of their lives. Fathers and mothers. Brothers and sisters. Young lovers and old friends. Grandparents and newborn babies. They have one thing in common: they have been diagnosed with a chronic or serious disorder.
To lead the compensation and benefits agenda, in alignment with the culture and people engagement, Mediq is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Leader Europe.As Compensation and Benefits Leader Europe you have the following responsitbilities:
- Compensation and benefits strategy definition; translate the total rewards strategy in plans that support the growth of the business, ensuring attractiveness across different entities and geographies;
- accountability for key compensation drivers and innovations, such as long and short term incentives, sales incentives, budgetting, salary reviews and new ways of working;
- comp and ben execution; initiate and implement competitive, cost effective benefitsprograms and monitor costs and performance;
- executive pay; you are the primary contact and administratior for executive pay, incentives and equity for senior leaders, incl. the board;
- M&A; diligence on comp and ben and pension risk, assess proper integration, compliance and ROI of the investment;
- culture and engagement; you listen to and understand what attracts employees and you translate this to advice;
- bring trust and ease to the business, as well as to your colleagues.
As Compensation and Benefits Leader Europe you report to the CHRO.You take up the challenge at Mediq:
At Mediq you'll be part of a diverse culture that puts people first; our own and our customers. An environment where you can grow professionally and personally. Where initiative is encouraged and appreciated and where people are passionate about healthcare and want to help shaping its future to help patients. The over 2.500 employees are guided and inspired by their vision to improve the outcomes and affordability of care.
As Compensation and Benefits Leader Europe you are part of the HR Leadership team, together with the HR Directors, the HR Systems Leader and the CHRO, located in De Meern. De Meern is the beating heart of the organization and the (international) headquarters of Mediq. In De Meern you will find Mediq's group management and international staff departments.
Your business acumen, analytical ability, eye for detail and interpersonal communication skills, add a lot to this environment. Of course, you would also like to know what it's like to work at Mediq: a growing company, dynamic, challenging and stimulating. The care of patients comes first.The job offers more than jus a challenge:
- International challenge within a growing company;
- the opportunity to lead Mediq’s total rewards strategy, develop and administer company compensation programs and benefits plans for clusters and at group level;
- competitive salary;
- Masters degree in Business Administration, HR or Accounting;
- at least 8 - 10 years of experience in international HR;
- experience in compensation and benefits, mergers and acquisitions, including pensions, bonus schemes and executive compensation;
- good knowledge of EU legislation, (income) tax, GDPR, compliance, etc.;
- fluency in English, and preferably a second language like Dutch, German or a Scandinavian language.
If your profile matches the job description, then we welcome your CV along with a short motivation letter. You can upload this via the website. Within 5 working days you will receive an initial reaction. An assessment is part of the selection process.
Our colleague Leonie Riksen takes the time to answer them via 06-24492188.
As a learning organization we are always curious about your feedback. If you have any feedback regarding this vacancy or for Rvdb as an organization, we would like to hear it. Diversity and Inclusion are also important matters to us, therefore tips and tops are very welcome!