Intralox LLC Europe is looking for a
People & Culture Leader
Intralox is the world leader of award-winning, comprehensive conveyance solutions for over 45 years. The organisation invented modular plastic conveyor belting and continue to push past the traditional boundaries. The company is a family business and started in Lousiana, USA and employs over 2.000 employees worldwide. The European Head Office is in Amsterdam, with a plant in the UK, one in Amsterdam and a newly opened plant in Wehl.
For the Dutch operations, we are looking for a People & Culture Leader who will shape behaviour, skills and productivity by driving the application of the business philosophy of Intralox and by developing and executing people development programs in the Amsterdam and Wehl plants. Together with the Management team, you will help set up and roll-out an inspiring People Development plan including leadership & talent development, culture workshops, recruitment, benefits, wellbeing and employee relations.
Do you want to treat customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect? And do the right thing, each and every day? These are the principles on which Intralox was founded and they continue to guide everything they do. Following them has earned them consistent recognition for innovation and workplace excellence. Do you want to contribute to implement these principles in the new role of People & Culture Leader? Are you an experienced HR Leader in a manufacturing environment and with modern HR expertise such as Leadership Development, Culture and Engagement? Then this could be the right challenge for you!as People & Culture Leader you have the following responsibilities:
- Help build a comprehensive people strategy in line with the culture and business goals of the plants in Amsterdam and Wehl;
- work with managers and supervisors to help support direct reports with performance management, ongoing coaching, and leadership development;
- be a reliable “trust partner” for employees;
- support leadership with organizational design, implementation and effectiveness;
- design and deliver engaging leadership and employee training;
- serve as an HR liaison for benefits, recruiting, payroll and employee relations and cooperate with the HR team for the execution of these topics.
You report to the People & Culture Manager EMEA.this is the challenge you will meet at Intralox:
Intralox is a leading premium-branded company with consistent financial results. The extensive portfolio of technologies and services enhances food safety, powers e-commerce, and solves challenges for industries ranging from food processing to industrial manufacturing to logistics and material handling. Intralox employees are driven to succeed and passionate about their work. The culture of innovation, teamwork, and continuous improvement ensures they benefit together from each individual’s talents, growth, and success.
The plant in Amsterdam has about 100 employees from many nationalities and roughly 35 employees from the region work out of the Wehl location. The company has an informal working environment in which delivering extraordinary value to customers is taken very seriously. To do this, they place a lot of value on trust, teamwork and self-managed people. If you are a self-starter who is willing to go the extra mile while having fun at work, than this newly created position is for you!
In this new role as People & Culture Leader you are part of the People & Culture EMEA team which consists of two sub-teams, Human Resources and Culture & Laitram Continous Improvement.the job offers more than just a challenge:
- An opportunity to boost your international experience, develop your potential and contribute to a growing and innovative organization;
- a team that invests in each others’ success and takes pride in their work;
- an inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort;
- a leading premium-branded company with consistent financial results;
- a performance-based profit sharing program;
- excellent secondary benefits, such as home-work travel allowance, pension, generous contribution to health and life insurance.
- More than ten years experience in Human Resources & People Development with specific experience leading People & Culture or Learning & Development initiatives and ideally participated in leadership or MT teams;
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or Business;
- ability to see the potential in people and develop high performance teams;
- credible, inspires trust and relates well to people of varying roles and levels;
- clearly presents and coaches on values, principles and skills;
- thorough knowledge of Dutch labor law;
- strong planning and organizational skills and habits;
- confident, resilient, takes initiative with proven ability to collaborate;
- fluency in written and verbal English and Dutch;
- fulltime availability and flexibility to travel to both plants.
That's great! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Upload it right away through our website. You can count on an initial response to your application within 5 working days.
Are you new to Rvdb?
When you apply, we immediately create an account for you in RAY. A platform in which you are central. This makes it even easier to find a fantastic job because, for example, all HR vacancies in the Netherlands have been collected.
Note: Because of the new privacy legislations, it is important that you register yourself for RAY. You then agree with our privacy statement. We cannot process CVs and motivations by e-mail.
Rvdb supports Intralox exclusively. This implies that reactions from other agencies are not appreciated.Any questions?
Our colleague Sandra van der Zijpp (+31 627028665) takes the time to answer them.
As a learning organization we are always curious about your feedback. If you have any feedback regarding this vacancy or for Rvdb as an organization, we would like to hear it! Diversity and Inclusion are also important matters to us, therefore tips and tops are very welcome!